What is the difference between scars and hyperpigmentation?October 2, 2017
Birthmarks: When is the best time for my child to remove birthmarks?October 2, 2017
- Clean your wound two times a day with mild soap and water.
- Apply antibiotic cream to your wound after cleaning
- Discomfort following mole removal is typically mild and highly tolerable. If pain relieve is needed, you can take over- the- counter ibuprofen or paracetamol
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your wound during recovery. Apply moisturiser eg petroleum jelly to keep the wound moisture during wound heal if you have itchiness.
- If clothing irritates the wound site, cover it with a bandage to prevent rubbing and bleeding
The possible side effects of move/skin tag removal
- Post treatment, there may be swelling and redness. The healing time may depend upon the size and depth of the mole
- Scarring may occur, especially if the mole was large and deep. Depending upon skin type, the scarring may fade away: however, if it doesn’t, treatment of correction can be done.
- There is possibility of infection. The risk is dramatically reduced if the wound and surrounding area are kept clean. The signs of infection are pain, redness, warmth and the appearance of pus.