What is Endolift Laser Lipolysis?
The latest minimal invasive laser tightening technology which allow laser energy to be delivered precisely into each skin layer for fat reduction as well as skin rejuvenation.
This is a minimally invasive clinic procedure which tighten and rejuvenate the skin as well as remove the excessive fat at the specific area with laser.
Where is then ideal treatment areas?
- Jowl area or jaw line
- Laughing lines
- Under eye areas or mild to moderate eye bags
- Double chin or submental
How does it work?
An optical microfibre will be inserted under subcutaneous layer of the skin and emit the laser precisely into the treatment area to stimulate new collagen synthesis, thus tighten the skin and smoothen the fine lines.
When the microfibre being inserted into the deeper layer of the skin into the fat layer, the laser break down the excessive fat and lift up the skin.
- Doctor consultation to assess the condition
- Local anesthesia such as cream or local anesthesia injection will be sufficient
- Treatment takes 30-45 minutes depending on the area treated
- Daily activities can be resumed immediately. Slight swelling or redness after treatment which usually may last for few hours to 48 hours therefore the Endolift is suitable for a Friday afternoon
- Gentle massage is encouraged after the treatment to enhance blood circulation and healing
- 1-3 sessions may be advised by doctor, every 4-8 weeks interval depending on the severity.
Combination treatment of Endolift with Thread lift and Dermal Filler produces a very good anti-aging results as the treatment reshape the face, restore the volume loss and tighten and lift up the skin.
The advantages of Endolift Vs Surgery
- The endolift removes localized excess fat
- It causes an immediate skin reason (skin tightening)
- Treats skin degeneration of face and neck
- The treatment is minimally invasive, quick, without incisions, it requires only local anesthesia
- Suitable to all skin type
- It can be done at any age
- Very short recovery time